KIFF Terms & Conditions
- All films must be submitted via www.FilmFreeWay.com in the KIFF section
- All films must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
- All films must have been produced in 2019 or later
- Films should be no shorter than 3 minutes and no longer than 30 minutes
- Filmmakers are responsible for sorting out the copyright of their own material.
- Submission of a film is equivalent to the right to screen it before a live audience at KinoGram Cinema in Warsaw
- TOP30: authors of the films selected to the TOP30 will be notified by e-mail.
- TOP15: The authors of the films selected to the TOP15 will be notified by email.
- Prize winners will be chosen from TOP15 selection.
- TOP3: The winners will be announced during the KIFF awards ceremony
- By submitting your film, you agree to promote your film clip on social media based on the promotional materials provided to us.
- Under special circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and location of the festival. All filmmakers will be notified of any changes via our online platforms.
- We do not place any restrictions on submitted films in terms of release status or whether the film has already been distributed.
- Any technical issues with submitted films are 100% the responsibility of the filmmakers. If the video does not work or does not have English subtitles at the time of Jury review, it will be automatically rejected without refund.
- If there are any problems with the video submission process, please contact the festival team urgently
We do not provide refunds.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to our terms and conditions and to receive marketing newsletters via email.
- We do not share your details with third parties.
- We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions.
© KinoGram 2021